Property ID: 9103383
Here is a fine example of productive grazing country and luxury living coming together to create a property that is more than just a farm – it is a place to entertain, to relax and truly experience what rural living is all about.
The cafes and attractions of Canungra and Tamborine are but a short drive away. Supermarkets and other services are at Jimboomba, just 9 kilometres from the property.
Thoughtful restoration has transformed the original homestead and its surrounds to one of immense beauty and timelessness. Modern amenities seamlessly integrate with traditional Queenslander features to offer a relaxed yet supremely comfortable lifestyle.
• 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite, dressing room, bay window & adjoining office
• 3 bathrooms (inc. ensuite); ducted air conditioning; marble benchtops & European appliances
• Expansive deck with space for 2 outdoor settings, bifold doors open into the living area
• Blackbutt timber flooring and windows; open plan living and dining areas with fireplace
• Multi-purpose entertainment room with deck – can fit full sized billiard table
• Circular driveway with electric front gates
• 4 car garage + extra vehicle accommodation in machinery shed
• Self-contained granny flat
• 3 bedroom cottage with new bathroom, double garage and deck; currently used as caretaker’s quarters
The property can carry up to 60 breeders plus progeny and has the necessary infrastructure and water to do so. It is also perfectly suited for horses.
• 3 bay shed with full height roller doors (for horse floats, caravans etc) and reinforced concrete floor; steel cattle yards with crush, 6 – way drafting pound and covered work area; separate utility shed – all in excellent order
• 2 bores; 6 dams and stock access to Collins Creek from most paddocks
• Approximately 2/3 of the property is pasture improved.
Contact the agent for a comprehensive Information Memorandum and photo portfolio.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||40 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||0|