Property ID: 20679761
Oakland is the absolute epitome of a rural retreat: A luxury family home, privacy, far – reaching views and facilities in place to indulge your equestrian passion as well.
Taking advantage of the Air BnB trend, the owners have opened the doors of magnificent Oakland House and are now enjoying a very handy extra income. Placed high on a hill overlooking Canungra Creek, the picturesque rural setting and modern appointments is proving very popular with guests, attracting a premium nightly rate.
The property encompasses 10.02ha (24.74 acres) with Canungra Creek winding around the front boundary and the property will be sold with the current 5ha irrigation licence. Whilst the houses are elevated to maximise the Lamington Valley views, the fertile creek flats are fenced into horse paddocks (with shelters) with a couple of hillside paddocks offering protection for livestock during wet weather. A pump on the creek reticulates water to troughs, garden taps and a header tank. Other improvements include a 40m, rubber – lined round yard and two timber stables with day runs.
- 5 bedrooms (4 upstairs with built ins, ceiling fans and French doors opening onto verandahs), master with bay window seat, ensuite, walk in robe, wall mounted TV (to remain)
- Western Australian Jarrah floors
- Soaring 12.5ft ceilings
- North easterly facing deck with bifold doors from the kitchen and dining room plus a cantina – style servery from the kitchen
- Kitchen with marble benchtops, gas cooktop with teppanyaki plate
- Spacious entry with combustion fireplace
- Media room / 2nd living area with TV point
- Double garage with electric roller doors, bedroom / office to one side, laundry at one end and cupboard under the stairs
- Verandahs on all sides
- Main bathroom with spa, marble floor tiles, large shower and TV point
- Main bedroom with built ins
- 2nd bedroom / office with built ins
- Covered entertaining area
- Air conditioned living area
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas stove and electric oven
- Adjoining meals and living area with split system air conditioning
- 5 bay shed with roller doors- 2 bays used as a garage, full height carport/annex on one side, 7m x 20m (approx.) concrete apron
- 2 × 22 000L rainwater tanks
Oakland is perfectly situated just 3.5km from Canungra and only 36km from the beaches of Surfers Paradise.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Danny Bukowski on 0427 007 116.
|Land Area||10.02 hectares|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||0|