A recently renovated family home situated in the popular and central location of Brahma Lodge has now been released to the market. It is beautifully presented inside and out. The current owner, after renovating, upgrading and making his home just right, was transferred interstate so instead of selling, we found him a good tenant. It now looks like he won’t be coming back to Adelaide, so we have received his reluctant instructions to sell. This home would ideally suit an investor as it is currently let to a good tenant. It possesses many great features, some of which are as follows :
• Solid Double Brick Construction
• Recently Renovated and Painted with Polished Floors
• 3 Good Sized Bedrooms (2 with Built in Robes)
• Large Lounge / Living Room and a Separate Entry Hallway
• Suburb Solid Oak Fronted Large Kitchen with Dishwasher and Ample Cupboards
• Separate Dining Area
• Split System Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
• Paved Pergola Area
• Beautiful Big Backyard with Large Green Lawns, Fruit Trees, Toolshed and a Vegy Patch
• Carport with Roller Door and a Lock Up Garage
As this property is currently tenanted, there will not be any open inspections however we are very happy to arrange for you to view this property by appointment. No problem – just give me a call. An excellent property to add to and enhance your investment or superannuation portfolio.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?