This Solid Brick home has great potential to renovate and upgrade to your high standard and add significant capital value. Solidly built in the era when homes were built to last, the home is double brick constructed with Jarrah Floorboards throughout.
If redevelopment is more your line of thought, then you could demolish and build yourself a nice home or pair of homes. Situated on a 731m2 Allotment with a 20.9m frontage, the scope of the possibilities is wide. You could even retain the huge Garage/Workshop at the rear of the site. Some of the other great features of this property are :
• Solid Double Brick Construction with Tiled Roof
• Hard Wearing Jarrah Hardwood Flooring Throughout
• Plenty of Room at the Rear for a Home Extension
• Massive Lockup Iron Garage / Workshop
• Situated on a Large (731m2) Allotment.
• 20.9m Frontage and 42m Deep
• Also ideal for Redevelopment/Subdivision (STCC)
This property is priced in a very affordable range and would suit most budgets. With some work and a little capital investment, this property would respond well to renovation and will appreciate in capital value. An supurb opportunity for the investor, home renovator or developer.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$255 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||54 %|