Or maybe you could Renovate? This Solid Brick home has the potential to renovate and upgrade but will require some keen dedication and hard work. It’s rough and needs a lot more than a quick paint job but the “bones” seem good and it does have some good features, like Jarrah floors throughout.
If redevelopment is more your line of thought, then you could demolish and build yourself a nice home or pair of homes. Situated on a 731m2 Allotment with a 20.9m frontage, the scope of the possibilities is wide. You could even retain the huge Garage/Workshop at the rear of the site.
Some of the other good features of this property are :
• Solid Double Brick Construction with Tiled Roof
• Hard Wearing Jarrah Hardwood Flooring Throughout
• Plenty of Room at the Rear for a Home Extension
• Massive Iron Garage / Workshop
• Situated on a Large (731m2) Allotment.
• 20.9m Frontage and 42m Deep
• Ideal for Redevelopment/Subdivision (STCC)
Renovate and Extend or push it over and start again with a New Home/s. A good opportunity and project for someone to do either. Priced to sell! Be Quick.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||35|
|Median Rental Price||$256 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$191 p.w.|