For the Developer: A Huge (853m2) allotment, ideal for subdivision subject to consents (next door has already been divided). Great location for a couple of Villa Homes or perhaps 3 Units.
For the Homebuyer: A quality built Double Brick Family Home with tremendous potential to renovate and/or extend.
For the Investor: Currently rented to an excellent long term tenant at $270 per week who is keen to stay on indefinitely. Hold and redevelop later or renovate to sell later.
Apart from the above great reasons to purchase, this home has many excellent features, some of which are as follows:
• Quality Double Brick Construction
• 3 Good Sized Bedrooms
• Large Open Plan Lounge/Living Room and Dining Area
• Spacious, Well Equipped Updated Kitchen with Ample Cupboards
• Separate Formal Entry Hallway
• Heating and Cooling
• Large Garage/Workshop and a Toolshed
• Set on a Generous (853m2) Allotment
• Located Close to Public Transport, Shops and Schools
A great opportunity to purchase an excellent property at a very reasonable price with the upside of future subdivision and investment potential. Inspect by calling Andrew on 0412 088 850.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$225 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|