PLEASE CALL STEVE FOR AN INSPECTION
Nestled next to the residents swimming pool in a quiet pocket of Hillier Residential Park is this fantastic opportunity for someone to put their own stamp on this 2 bedroom beauty and call it home. The homes features include but are not limited to:
- 2 spacious bedrooms both featuring built in robes for storage.
- Bathroom with shower and corner bath unit, separate toilet and laundry.
- Large Living room with bay window.
- Open plan kitchen and dining with the kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space and gas cooking..
- Reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Solar power to ease the pain of soaring power prices.
- Roller shutters for your privacy and security.
- Enclosed patio area great for entertaining family and friends on the side of the house and front decking area.
- Undercover carport and two tool sheds.
All of this and more located within Hillier Park with its Beautiful facilities including two in-ground swimming pools, manicured and fully maintained gardens, BBQ areas and extensive walking trails. The central facility of Hillier Park is the Community Hall, ably operated by an active and well equipped social club making it easy to enjoy the company of friends and neighbors. There is also a Recreation Hall that features a Billiards Room and Gymnasium.
Nestled on the western fringe of Gawler, Hillier Park provides a country living feel while still close to essential services. Hillier Park has created a beautiful secure, peaceful environment infused with a lively community spirit.
For more information on the home or on Hillier Park, please do not hesitate to contact Steve Spurling for your private inspection.