Price Indication $300,000
If you are a home renovator, then this property is likely to be your biggest challenge yet. It is a 2 bedroom Fibro in very poor condition and will need a complete makeover – probably not worthwhile in my opinion. If you are a builder / developer then it’s a different story – a tremendous opportunity to demolish and subdivide / redevelop this valuable and good sized level allotment into 2 titles and residences – subject to consents. Some of the benefits and features of this allotment are:
• Rectangular (good sized – 678 m2) level allotment.
• Dimensions are 36.5 Metres Deep with an 18.6 Metre Frontage
• No registered Easements or Encumbrances
• May Respond to Renovation but More Likely Redevelopment
• Close to Salisbury Centre and All Facilities
• Close to Regular Bus Lines and the Train into the City
• Close to Shops and Schools
With premium and well located land currently in short supply and an unprecedented demand for the same by new home builders/buyers, developers and speculative builders, this offering is a terrific and timely opportunity to acquire a good level allotment for 2 new dwellings subject to consents.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$255 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|