Well located in popular Salisbury East, this one owner home has been well looked after over the years but time has dated her, however she would respond extremely well to a renovation and redecoration. No rush though as it is still very comfortable as it is. A great renovation project for homebuyers looking to remodel and improve over time. You would also be rewarded by capital growth for your efforts. In addition, this property already possesses many excellent features, some of which are as follows:
• Quality Hickinbotham Built, Solid, Double Brick Construction
• 3 Good Sized Bedrooms, All with Built in Robes
• L Shaped Dining and Lounge / Living Room
• Separate Entry Hallway
• Timber Finish Spacious “Eat In” Gas Kitchen with Ample Cupboards
• Ducted Air Conditioning and Gas Heating
• Rear Verandah, , Shadehouse and Rainwater Tank
• Leafy Green Backyard with Fruit Trees and a Glasshouse
• 2 Car Carport with Rollerdoor and a Garage
• Situated on a Generous (580m2) Allotment
• Close to Good Schools, Shopping and Public Transport
An excellent opportunity to acquire a property with marvellous potential either as an investment or to create your own lovely home to reside in and build capital value as you go.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?