Nestled in the far corner of the Palms Residential Park with fantastic garden views is this Immaculate 3 bedroom home just waiting for its new owners to move in and take advantage of the fabulous lifestyle that living in “The Palms” offers. The home is packed full of features that includes:
- Three bedrooms – master bedroom features huge walk in robe with bedrooms 2 & 3 having built in robes for storage.
- Sparkling two way bathroom has access through the main bedroom and features a large shower cubicle and a separate toilet and vanity.
- Stunning timber galley kitchen with large walk in pantry, gas cooktop, pura tap, dishwasher and ample bench space – enough to keep the fussiest chef happy.
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining rooms with raised ceilings and beautiful neutral tones throughout.
- Large undercover decking with fantastic garden views.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for your year round comfort.
- Solar power to help ease the burden of rising power prices.
- Electric roller shutters to all front windows give great insulation, privacy & security.
- Lock Up tool shed great for the handyman.
- Double carport with auto roller door.
- Easy access ramps to both the front and rear of the home
All of this and more located in the Palms Residential Park.
The Palms Residential Park is you’re affordable over 50’s residential village. With homes for the budget-minded and for those who appreciate real value without compromising quality, you will be delighted with what The Palms offers. Here you have the freedom to personalize and customize your home to your tastes. The Palms is a residential village and with extensive recreational facilities, there’s “something for everyone”
Nestled on the outskirts of Virginia, The Palms has developed a beautiful secure, peaceful environment infused with a lively community spirit.
For more information on this beautiful home, The Palms Residential Park or for a Private inspection of the homes available and tour of the Palms give Steve a Call today
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|