Well situated in a quiet court on the high side of the road amongst other attractive homes and only a short walk from the Craigmore Shops, Schools, public transport and reserves and only a 5 minute drive to Elizabeth City Centre. Built in 1983, this lovely home would suit a couple or young family and would also be a great starter purchase or welcome addition to an investment portfolio. There are many great features, some of which are as follows:
• 3 Good Sized Bedrooms (Built in Robes)
• Separate Entry and Front Porch
• Spacious Lounge / Living Room
• Large Dining Area Adjacent to Kitchen
• Ducted Air Conditioning
• Carport Under Main Roof
• Large Semi – Lined Garage / Playroom
• Good sized Backyard with Pergola area
• A Huge (655m2) allotment
• Rental Income of $300 per Week
An excellent opportunity to acquire a nice home in a great area at a very reasonable price, being accessable to most purchaser’s budgets. All offers will be considered.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?