Nestled in a Beautiful pocket of Hillbank surrounded by other quality homes is this sizeable family home just waiting for its new family to move in and enjoy. The home is packed full of features that include:
- Flexible floorplan that allows 4 Spacious Bedrooms or 3 bedrooms plus study (approximately 197sqm of equivalent building area).
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with built in robes to both bedrooms 2 &3.
- Recently Updated kitchen that will keep any chef happy with double oven, gas cooktop, ample cupboard and bench space plus a surprisingly spacious walk in pantry.
- An abundance of living space includes the L shaped lounge and formal dining room with a large open family room and casual meals area towards the rear of the home allowing the family to spread out and have their own space.
- Sparkling main bathroom with both bath and shower with separate toilet and linen storage.
- Comfort maintained year round with ducted evaporative air conditioning, gas heating, reverse cycle split system and ceiling fans.
- 2.8kw Solar system to help combat soaring electricity prices.
- Ample off street parking with double carport with drive through access to the double garage at the rear of the home.
- Fantastic undercover entertaining under the pitched verandah perfect for those family BBQ’s year round.
- Immaculate and tranquil gardens on approximately 749sqm of prime real estate.
All of this and more located in such a fantastic location. For more information or for your private inspection don’t hesitate to contact Steve today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$365 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
Elizabeth Vale Primary School
|LOT 300 Clarke Street Elizabeth Vale SA 5112||Primary||Government||1.1 km|
Elizabeth Grove Primary School
|LOT 153 Gunther Street Elizabeth Grove SA 5112||Primary||Government||1.44 km|
St Mary Magdalene's School
Elizabeth East Primary School
|LOT 204 Hornet Crescent Elizabeth East SA 5112||Primary||Government||1.83 km|
Salisbury Heights Primary School
|9 Ward Street Salisbury Heights SA 5109||Combined||Government||1.9 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.