Nestled on a quiet corner in the heart of the Boardwalk Estate is this gorgeous Torrens Titled townhouse the perfect option for first home buyers, investors and downsizers alike. The home is one of the biggest of the group and features 129sqm of building area spanning over two floors and with features including but not limited to:
- 2 Spacious carpeted Bedrooms both with built in robes for storage.
- Master bedroom featuring ensuite and balcony overlooking the reserve.
- Stunning kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, dishwasher, gas cooking, Pura tap and frosted window splashbacks which fill the kitchen with ample natural light.
- Spacious living areas with the open plan lounge, dining and kitchen downstairs with a separate family room upstairs allowing plenty of room to spread out.
- Sparkling main bathroom with both shower and bath.
- 2.7m high ceilings on both floors with a beautiful 2.3m high entry door.
- Stunning neutral tones throughout allowing you to put your own stamp on the home.
- 3 toilets including 2 upstairs and one downstairs.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for your year round comfort.
- Tinted windows still allowing plenty of light to flow through the home while adding to keeping you privacy and the home cool.
- Electric roller shutters to some upstairs windows.
- Garage with auto roller door and internal access door.
- Small courtyard with artificial turf.
All of this and more located a short drive to the northern connector allowing an easy and quick commute to the CBD not to mention the vast array of amenities on your door step including many shopping and schooling choices. The location also allows a great lifestyle with the reserve across with playground across the road and the walking trails allowing easy access to the Little Para Trails. For more information or for your private inspection of the home don’t hesitate to contact Steve at any time.