DUE TO THE CURRENT RESTRICTIONS ON OPEN HOMES THIS HOME WILL BE AVAILABLE TO VIEW BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL STEVE TO ORGANISE A PRIVATE VIEWING.
Nestled in the heart of Northfield is this 2016 built gorgeous family home just waiting for its new owners to move in and make full use of the currents owners hard work. The home is packed full of features that include but are not limited to:
- 3 Spacious bedrooms – Master bedroom featuring a generous walk through robe to the sparking ensuite with bedrooms 2 & 3 having built in mirrored robes.
- Amazing kitchen with butler’s pantry, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher & Gas cooking, plenty of cupboard & bench space, inbuilt pura tap and double sink, and large window above the sink allowing natural light to flow through.
- Sparkling main 3 way main bathroom with separate toilet and vanity.
- Open plan living at the rear of the home with a large dining and living room that flow well through to the outdoor living spaces.
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout include downlights and hanging pendants, beautiful tiles throughout all the high traffic areas, fresh paint in neutral tones and plenty of natural light flowing through the home.
- Undercover Alfresco area is the ultimate place to entertain family and friends with the inbuilt BBQ with and fridge included in the sale & a large bench seat a perfect spot to unwind in the comfort of your garden.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for your year round comfort.
- Double Garage under main roof and small lock up toolshed.
All of this and more located so centrally to everything including multiple schools, shopping precincts, reserves and under 10Km approx. to the Adelaide CBD.
For more information about this beautiful family home or for your private inspection don’t hesitate to contact Steve today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$298 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|