Price Indication $330,000
An excellent opportunity for a purchaser keen to either purchase to renovate or to redevelop. Renovator : A 1960’s built solid brick home with timber floors. There is a fair bit of cracking in the front part of the home and my recommendation would be to have it professionally underpinned. It would then respond well to renovation to your liking and requirements while adding capital value.
Redeveloper : A huge allotment with a 20.52m frontage and 36.5m depth ( total of approximately 749m2 ) Demolish and build 2 homes now or perhaps a quick makeover to rent out for a land bank then redevelop later. Some of the other features of this property includes :
• Solid Double Brick Construction with Tiled Roof
• 3 Bedrooms (Master with Built in Robes)
• Separate Entry Hallway and Separate Lounge/Living Room
• Modern Kitchen with adjacent Meals Area
• Ducted Air and Gas Heating
• Full Length Rear Verandah Area
• 2 Car Carport behind Rollerdoor
• Huge 9m x 6m Lockup Garage with Power, Concrete Floor and Office
• Centrally Located Close to Salisbury Centre, Shopping, Transport and Schools
• Situated on a Huge (749m2 approx) Allotment
Don’t miss this tremendous opportunity to acquire a great property in a great location that has been realistically priced for a definite sale. Be quick and make no mistake – it will be sold.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$255 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|