Nestled at the end of a quiet no through road is this immaculate family home that is sure to please. Tastefully updated throughout the home is packed full of features that include:
- Flexible floorplan allowing you to have 3 spacious bedrooms including a massive 3mx5.8m master and a large open plan living area or the ability to use the large master bedroom as another separate living area.
- Brand new kitchen features stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cook top.
- Sparkling bathroom with recent updates and large shower and double vanity.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout to keep you comfortable year round.
- Tiled flooring throughout with brand new carpets to master/separate living room.
- 1.5kw solar system currently on a 55 Cent rebate to help ease the pain of soaring electricity costs.
- Large 9m x 6 m Garage includes a pit and mezzanine storage area as well as another toolshed and a double carport are sure to keep the handyman happy.
- Rollers shutters to most windows for your privacy and security.
All of this and more located on a 704sqm (Approx) low maintenance allotment with a 21.33m (approx.) frontage. For more information or for your private inspection don’t hesitate to contact Steve Today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||116|
|Median Rental Price||$325 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$240 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
Tyndale Christian School
|30 Fern Grove Boulevard Salisbury East SA 5109||Combined||Non-Government||0.46 km|
Salisbury East High School
|32-58 Smith Road Salisbury East SA 5109||Combined||Government||0.75 km|
Salisbury Park Primary School
|56-82 Goddard Drive Salisbury Park SA 5109||Primary||Government||1.04 km|
Salisbury Heights Primary School
|9 Ward Street Salisbury Heights SA 5109||Combined||Government||1.43 km|
Madison Park School
|90-94 Daphne Road Salisbury East SA 5109||Primary||Government||1.78 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.