This house has only ever been loved and lived in by one amazing family … and it shows.
45 The Promenade in Highbury rests on approximately 1100 m², and is nothing but spectacular. Set on a small cul-de-sac with only a handful of homes, your view from the front door faces amazing parkland views of Linear Park, with the additional benefits of kilometres of walking, running and bike paths that can take you all the way to Adelaide City and the beach. People drive from all over Adelaide just to enjoy this space with there friends and family and you have it at your door step! Whether you’re a walker, runner, cyclist or just take the dog for walks, this spot is heaven.
You will absolutely love inviting people to your new magnificent and impeccably maintained Four Bedroom home. As you walk up the stairs to your beautiful front door, you are greeted with a grandiose hallway, that ushers you down to the expansive and modern open plan living area. Consisting of Three Large Size Bedrooms as well as a Master Bedroom, which comes complete with walk-in wardrobe and Master Ensuite. 45 The Promenade also has a full family bathroom for the rest of the family to enjoy, which is located centrally to the house, with all rooms offering the creature comforts you would expect in a high calibre house with heating and cooling provided.
The hero of this stunning home, is the huge modern open plan living area that flows into the equally large outside entertainment area. You’ll be able to envision all your future family gatherings, functions and celebrations in this peaceful location. For the keen gardener, there are so many places to enjoy your hobby, as your new garden has been lovingly planned and created. In addition, the beautiful mature hedges have a fully automatic and reticulated watering system in place. Let there be no doubt, there are a multitude of places to sit back and enjoy the amazing views from your new back garden.
Features to note:
• Gorgeous and impeccably maintained high calibre home.
• Three Large Sized Bedrooms in addition to the Master Bedroom that comes complete with Ensuite and walk-in wardrobe.
• A seperate Laundry with much needed storage throughout home.
• A secure Double Garage that offers access directly to the back Entertainment Area for your convenience.
• Amazing views and access to stunning parklands.
• Peaceful and tranquil and the parklands on your door step.
• Take care of your electricity bills with the generous solar system.
In conclusion, this is not just another property. This is one of those rare homes that comes along once in a long time that will not only impress, but will give you many years of enjoyment and memories.
For more information:
• Feel free to contact Trinity McNamara of Raine&Horne Real Estate anytime on 0404 970 765.
Raine&Horne – Turn Optimism Into Opportunity!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?