Nestled in the heart of the tightly held and popular estate of Springbank Waters is this gorgeous family home giving scope to the large family wanting to move in and call it home. The home is large, having approximately 201 sqm of equivalent building area and is packed full of features which include:
- 4 Spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom featuring parents retreat, ensuite and walk in robe. Bedrooms 3 & 4 featuring built in robes for storage.
- Spacious lounge and dining at the front of the home allowing the family plenty of room to spread out.
- Large open plan living at the rear of the home with the large family games and meals area overlooking the rear yard through the gorgeous bay window.
- Kitchen with an abundance of cupboard and bench space including a large pantry and convenient access door through to the garage for easy access for unloading shopping.
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling for your year-round comfort.
- Roller shutters to all front windows for your privacy and security.
- Outdoor entertaining under the rear veranda and plenty of yard still for the kids and pets to play with a block size of 600sqm (approx.).
- Double garage under main roof allowing plenty of parking and with enough room for side access for bringing a caravan/boat or trailer down the side of the house.
All of this and more just a short stroll to all that Springbank Waters has to offer which includes plenty of walking trails around the wetlands, access to schools such as Burton Primary school and Paisley Park Early Learning Centre, easy access to public transport and the local Springbank Plaza featuring Woolworths, post office, cafes, chemist and more.
This home is just waiting for its new family to add its own touches and move straight in. For more information about the home or for your Private inspection Call Steve Today!
Year Build: 2005
Land Size: 600sqm (approx.)
Equivalent Building Area: 201 sqm approx
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||81|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|