Every so often you come across a home that is presented immaculate with no expense spared in maintaining the home and adding fantastic features to create a comfortable living environment. Look no further than 6 Isabel Road, Munno Para West where the current owners have taken great care of home and added to the list of fantastic features that include but are not limited to:
- Flexible floorplan that allows 4 Bedrooms or 3 Bedrooms and an extra workshop or rumpus room.
- Main bedroom features a large walk in robe and ensuite with bedrooms 2 & 3 having built in robes.
- Fantastic Kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, large pantry & stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop.
- Separate formal lounge at the front of the home allows the family to spread out along with the large open plan dining and family home at the rear of the home.
- Sparkling 3 way main bathroom with separate toilet and vanity unit and bath tub to main bathroom.
- Ease of cleaning with tiled floors throughout and floating timber floors to the bedrooms.
- Reduced power bills with a 6.6kw solar system installed.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning and ducted gas heating ensure that you are kept comfortable year round.
- Entertain friends and family with a bbq under the large verandah.
- Two tool sheds perfect for the handy man.
- Low maintenance but immaculate gardens.
- Side access great for caravan, boat or storage for other toys.
- Security alarm system with the ability to be monitored for your peace of mind.
An Inspection is recommended to truly appreciate the money and effort that has been spent by the current owners . All of these features in a home located in a quiet street close to all amenities including the local schools, brand new shops, public transport and easy access onto the northern expressway. For more information or for your private inspection don’t hesitate to contact Steve Today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$285 p.w.|