Are you looking for a comfortable family home in a great area -This home is sure to bring a lot of interest.
A neat and tidy 3 bedroom home has been recently painted and added quality light fixtures.
- Large central lounge room.
- Dining area adjacent the kitchen
- The kitchen has plenty of cupboard space, including a pantry, good sized bench space and gas cooking.
- Built-in robes.
- Family bathroom with bath and shower.
- Separate toilet.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning and gas wall heater for year-round comfort.
- Just a short walk to buses that will take you directly into the CBD, within close proximity to Elizabeth shopping centre, Fremont Park and a variety of Schools.
- Sorry No Pets Allowed
Outside you will find a large undercover area for outdoor entertaining, plenty of room for the kids to play. A long driveway provides off-street parking. Single carport with roller door for more secure parking and directly to the rear of the carport you will find a medium sized shed/garage, which also provides storage for the garden tools or work space.
To view this property, we ask that you go past the home first to see if the location is suitable for you. If you are interested in viewing the inside of the property, please register online to view the home at the open times specified on the internet. We also ask that you only drive past the property as some properties may still be occupied. We will be able to give you a code if you wished to do an online application, or will have applications with us, available upon viewing the property.