A Fantastic Opportunity exists for eligible buyers to take advantage of the current government building grants and build their brand new home without having to wait – that’s right council approvals have all been done so building can start quickly and you can be in your new home quicker with an estimated build time of approximately 3 months.
This location in the heart of the popular Parafield Gardens just a stones through from the train station, local shopping outlets, both primary and secondary schooling and Mawson lakes Uni.
The home will be the same design and fixtures as the home in the photos and will Boast:
- 3 Spacious bedrooms – the master featuring en suite and walk in robe while bedrooms 2 & 3 feature built in robes.
- Stunning Kitchen with stone benchtops, quality appliances and gas cooking and a separate walk in pantry.
- Beautiful open plan living at the rear of the home with gorgeous tiles.
- Study or smaller living off the main hallway.
- Spacious Main Bathroom with both bath and shower.
- Quality Carpets to bedrooms and quality tiles to living areas and hallway.
- 2550mm high ceilings to give the home the spacious feeling.
- Garage with auto roller door and internal access door.
- Front and rear landscaping done with fully fenced rear yard.
- Approximately 300sqm block.
Other inclusions that will come with the home include, rain water tank, letterbox, alarm system, clothes line, antenna and gas instant hot water system.
The purchasers will also only pay stamp duty on the purchase of the land component ($165,000) saving themselves money.
This is your opportunity to secure a Brand New home finished off with high quality fittings and finished in beautiful natural tones while taking advantage of the generous government grants that are available for eligible purchasers.
The purchasers must enter into a contract with Hai Sam Construction for the build of the home.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||172|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$325 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|