What a fantastic opportunity for those aged over 50 looking to enhance their lifestyle by moving into Hiller Residential Park. This home is ready for its new owners to move in and call home with features such as:
- 2 spacious bedrooms.
- Spacious main living room with ample room for the family to spread out when they come to visit.
- Dining area overlooking the beautiful kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space and gas cooking.
- Bathroom with walk through access.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to keep you comfortable year round.
- Small decking at the front of the home perfect for reading the paper over the morning coffee.
- Under cover carport and low maintenance yards including tool shed.
All of this and more located within Hillier Park with its Beautiful facilities including two in-ground swimming pools, manicured and fully maintained gardens, BBQ areas and extensive walking trails. The central facility of Hillier Park is the Community Hall, ably operated by an active and well equipped social club making it easy to enjoy the company of friends and neighbors. There is also a Recreation Hall that features a Billiards Room and Gymnasium.
Nestled on the western fringe of Gawler, Hillier Park provides a country living feel while still close to essential services. Hillier Park has created a beautiful secure, peaceful environment infused with a lively community spirit.
For more information on the home or on Hillier Park, please do not hesitate to contact Steve Spurling for your private inspection
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
Evanston Gardens Primary School
|29 Angle Vale Road Evanston Gardens SA 5116||Primary||Government||0.52 km|
St Brigid's Catholic School
|LOT 44 Para Road Evanston SA 5116||Primary||Non-Government||1.53 km|
Gawler and District College B-12
|Barnet Road Evanston SA 5116||Combined||Government||1.76 km|
Trinity College South
|LOT 66 Alexander Avenue Evanston South SA 5116||Combined||Non-Government||2.02 km|
|Trinity College Senior||LOT 66 Alexander Avenue Evanston South SA 5116||Secondary||Non-Government||2.07 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.