Situated in an elevated position, on 729m2 block, this dwelling, is mostly hidden from the view of passing traffic, & will be a delightful place to come home to.
You will instantly fall in love with the private outdoor area, nestled in by ‘the secret garden’ you may like to call it, another living area to enjoy, especially with the Spring/Summer months approaching.
Once inside, you’ll realise that this is a home where you can feel comfortable & you’ll be able to create a warm atmosphere for you & the family.
• Lowset dwelling
• 3 bedrooms
• Living room
• Recently updated kitchen includes dishwasher & pantry
• Dining room adjoins kitchen
• 2 way bathroom – updated recently
• Laundry & WC -updated recently
• Floating floor in living area
• Ceiling fans & air-conditioning to living & bedroom
• Solar electricity system-9 panels (big plus)
• Covered rear patio area
• Expansive & private entertainment area at the front of the dwelling
• Automatic double lock-up garage
Close to all amenities:
• 3 minute drive approx – Coles Shopping Centre Mt Warren Park
• 5 minute drive approx – Mount Warren Park State Primary School
• 6 minute drive approx – Windaroo State Primary School
• 6 minute drive approx – Beenleigh Town Centre (Medical, Dental, eateries, Coles, Woolworths, Aldi)
• 8 minute drive approx – Windaroo State High School
• 3 minute drive approx – Sporting Venues
• 5 minute drive approx – M1 to Gold Coast or Brisbane City
• 10 minute drive approx – Logan Motorway, quick access to Ipswich & beyond
If this description sounds attractive to you, meet Pamela at the next Open for Inspection, give her a call, 0412 339 320 to arrange your private inspection, or organise a video walk through at a time that suits.
Note: We will be exercising Covid requirements, e.g. Questions regarding your health, safe distancing, hand sanitising etc
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||129|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$283 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|