Here is a wonderful opportunity to purchase this family friendly home being offered to the market for the 1st time in 31 years which presents in immaculate condition.
Set on a 724m2 block in a quiet cul-de-sac there is plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy living in this lovely home with a sparkling inground pool to keep you cool in summer, a large covered & insulated entertaining area with built in wet bar & outdoor blind for year round entertaining & plenty of yard for the kids & pets to play in.
Stepping inside you find the freshly painted interior consists of multiple living area’s which include air conditioned lounge & dining rooms, tiled family room & meals area & the renovated kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher & skylight.
Accommodation is covered with 3 spacious bedrooms with built in robes & ceiling fans, master bedroom with air conditioning & access to the 2 way bathroom, separate toilet & there is a renovated internal laundry.
Other features include near new carpet, outdoor blinds & tinted windows at the front, double carport, garden shed, termite barrier, near new chlorinator & pool cleaner, built in BBQ & located in one of Camira’s best position’s close to Springfield, shopping, bus, parks & schools & only a few minutes drive to Springfield Lakes.
Don’t delay contact Paul to inspect today!
- Low set brick & tile in immaculate condition
- 724m2 block in quiet cul-de-sac
- Sparkling saltwater inground pool
- 3 Spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Lounge, dining & family/meals
- Renovated kitchen with breakfast bar & dishwasher
- 2 way bathroom & separate toilet
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Freshly painted interior & near new carpet
- Renovated laundry
- Covered entertaining area with built in wet bar
- Double carport & garden shed
- Near new chlorinator & pool cleaner
- Termite barrier
- Outdoor blinds & security screens
- Close to Springfield, shopping, schools, bus & parks.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||93|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|