If you are starting out looking for your first home, or just needing more room, this is a great stepping stone. The dwelling is lowset, on an easy care 642m2 block, situated opposite parkland, bus stop is walking distance, & close to M1 access, which can have you in Brisbane City in 30 minutes, or on the beautiful Gold Coast in 45 minutes approximately.
Much has been accomplished in the last few years, maintenance wise e.g retaining walls, drainage, roof & guttering, & some new additions added, e.g solar panels, private outdoor covered area at the front, new kitchen & floor tiles more recently, added together, make this a very comfortable home for the family to enjoy.
• 4 bedrooms
• Dining with family room
• Separate living area
• Modern kitchen & appliances
• Family bathroom with separate shower
• Solar power
• Security system
• Rear entertainment area
• Private covered area at the front
• Double carport & shade sail area for extra parking
• Fenced with solar powered electric gate
• Rent potential $375-$400pw
Location is close to everything that is important to you or your tenant.
• 5 minutes to Logan Hospital & Griffith University Loganlea Campus
• 5 minutes to M1 & Logan Motorway access
• 5 minutes to IKEA & Homemaker Centre
• 5 minutes Mable Park State Primary & Secondary Schools
• 10-15 minutes to Canterbury College at Waterford
• 10-15 minutes to Bethania Lutheran Primary School
• 10 minutes to Logan Hyperdome & Home Maker Centres
If this description is attractive to you, please call Pamela Anemaat 0412 339 320 to arrange an inspection or for further information.
We will be practicing COVID-19 recommendations e.g. hand sanitiser, social distancing, questions regarding your health & travel
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$353 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|