This is a golden opportunity to become a property owner, whether to occupy, or to make it an outstanding investment for your future financial independence, with current rents being achieved in the complex around $340-$345pw.
The Lindesay Rise complex is just 5 years young, & you simply can’t go past this stylish townhouse for value.
The spacious dwelling boasts a floor plan featuring two appointed bedrooms, with a utility room for use as a study, sleep visiting guests, or additional living area upstairs, two bathrooms, with a third toilet also located downstairs, one large living area, and not to mention the delightfully secluded outdoor entertaining area.
2 bedrooms with built-ins, master with balcony & ensuite
Upstairs utility room can be used as a retreat/second living space, & includes a built-in wardrobe
Separate toilet downstairs
Ceiling fans throughout
Open plan living
Air conditioning X 2
Low maintenance garden
Remote lock up garage
In-ground communal pool
5 years old
$340-$345 per week rent (approx)
LOCATION AND INFRASTRUCTURE:
• Public transport close by can take you to all necessary amenities
• 5 minute drive to Grand Plaza Shopping Centre
• 7 minute to Logan & Gateway Motorways
• 5-7 minute drive to Regents Park & Boronia Heights State Schools (Primary 0-6)
• Other nearby schools include: St Bernadines’ School (Primary 0-6), Park Ridge State High School (Secondary 7-12), Park Ridge State School (Primary 0-6)
• 50 minute drive to Brisbane CBD
• 50-60 minute drive to the Gold Coast
If this description appeals to you, then an inspection is a must!
Call Pamela 0412 339 320 today to arrange a suitable time for your personal viewing or meet her at the next Open for Inspection
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||108|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|