Adorned in neutral colours throughout, this 2 storey contemporary residence is situated on a huge 5987m2 block of land and is SMACK BANG in the middle of Waterford Holmview Estate.
This beautiful home is a modern two storey 4 bedroom residence positioned high with glorious views from the front deck. There is a separate outdoor living zone or entertainment area that allows you to take in the bush setting at the back of the property with a grassy area for the kids and pets to run a muck.
Only 6 years young, this rendered and colourbond property has an open plan living area, high ceilings and is very spacious. The tastefully designed kitchen and formal dining area spills out to the timber deck via sliding glass doors providing panoramic access.
Keep cool or cosy with the air-conditioning, there are ceiling fans throughout and plenty of space inside and out. There is a multi-purpose room currently used as a home gym on Level 1 together with formal entry, internal laundry, storage area and a double lock up garage with dual remote control doors.
Move in with nothing to do now, simply enjoy the privacy and glorious views. Close to everything including Shopping and Medical Centres, Canterbury College, parks and walkways.
- Land size 5987m2
- 6 years young
- Colourbond roof, rendered
- 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Walk in robe in bedroom 3
- Formal entry
- Storage on Level 1
- Multipurpose room used as a home gym on Level 1
- Timber deck front and gazebo style deck at the back
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Solar electricity 4.5kw
- Fenced backyard
LOCATION AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- Close to M1 Motorway, Mt Lindsay Highway and Logan Motorway
- Close to park and sporting facilities
- 30 mins to Brisbane and the Gold Coast
- Walking distance to Canterbury College
- 5 mins to Logan Hospital, Logan TAFE Campus and Griffith University Logan Campus
- Walk to the Park featuring BBQ facilities
- Close to shopping centres
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|