Situated in a quiet street in Waterford West, this family home enjoys a coveted 651 sqm fully fenced allotment, merely minutes from bus, local schools, local shopping and dining precincts. It has everything you desire. Read on!
Offering 4 bedrooms with BIR, Separate living and dining area, which opens out onto the beautiful & cozy entertaining area. There is also a large rumpus room which can be converted into 5th Bedroom, games room or whatever, choice is yours. The kitchen features ample of bench space, with electric cook-top, oven & good size pantry. The two-way family bathroom, which connects with the master bedroom, boasts a separate shower & bath and a separate toilet. A large laundry also adds to the features of this humble home. All powered by the solar power system.
This property offers all the comforts one requires. You may wish to put the property for rental or make it your family home. Either way, this is an outstanding investment.
Features you would love:
• Separate Living & Dining Area
• Large Rumpus room / 2nd living area
• 4 Bedrooms with BIR
• 2 way bathroom with separate toilet
• Solar power system
• Entertainment area with access from Dining room & Rumpus room
• Burglar alarm system
• Carport for 2 cars and plenty of off-street parking
• Fully fenced
• Good size Shed
• Walking distance to Evergreen Park and Cadagi Park
• 10 Mins walk to Bus Stop
• Walking distance to 7 Eleven, Chemist, Dominos, Chinese and Indian Restaurants on Loganlea Rd
• 10 Mins walk / 2 Mins drive to Waterford West State School
• 7 Mins drive to Logan hospital
• 6 Mins drive to Loganlea Train Station which offers direct trains to Brisbane City, Airport & Goldcoast
• 30 Mins drive to Brisbane Airport
• 26 Mins drive to Brisbane City
• 45 Mins drive to GoldCoast
Call Deboo Chatterjee today at 0473 666 150 to inspect this property & to make an offer. Whether you are an investor or a home buyer, don’t miss this opportunity!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||116|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|