You will not be disappointed when you visit this delightful property right on the Logan River. Imagine what your family can do, living at this address, an entertainer’s delight, almost sitting over the river.
It’s surprisingly peaceful, where you can enjoy the magic & gentle breezes that living on the river brings, not to mention the delightful views across the river to the cattle or lamas on the other side. It’s country living in the suburbs!
Situated on 1595m2*, this lowset, brick & tile ‘home on the river’, ‘disability friendly’ is large living & features multiple living areas, parent retreat located separate from the other bedrooms.
• Potential dual living
• 3 bathrooms, includes 2 ensuites, one to suit disabled person
• Study/5th bedroom
• Large kitchen (2 years old approx.), island bench
• Open plan kitchen, casual dining & family room
• Formal dining & living area
• Family room will accommodate the pool table or table tennis
• Media room
• Large master bedroom, & guest room, both ensuited, wheel chair friendly
Massive outdoor entertainment area, complete with Vergola roof to enjoy, whatever the weather!
• Side access to boat shed at the rear, ramp to launch the boat, or maybe the sea plane!
• Solar power & hot water system
• Location is perfect, close to M1 & Logan Motorway access, Logan Hospital, TAFE – Loganlea Campus, Griffith University – Logan Campus, Primary & High schools, both public & private, Bethania Station & bus transport, shopping, parks & almost everything you will ever need.
The original owners, have thought of almost everything in the building of this extremely large & beautiful home. Many memories have been made here, & now it is time to write your own personal story!
There is so much more than can be mentioned here, & an inspection is a must.
Call Pamela, on 0412 339 320, at your earliest convenience to arrange your personal inspection of this lovely property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||57|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$268 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|