Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac & overlooking parkland is this lovely low set family home being offered to the market for the 1st time in 30 years.
Situated in a prime position in Runcorn just minutes walk to 150 express bus to the city, primary school, park with playground & walkways & only a few minutes drive to Sunnybank Hills shopping this location is second to none.
Perched perfectly on the 558m2 block this 3 bedroom home presents in great condition & is packed full of features which include Air conditioned living, dining & kitchen, Renovated bathroom, Built in robes, Large covered & insulated entertaining area overlooking the fully fenced flat backyard with landscaped gardens, 3.2kw Solar Power, Heat pump hot water system, 2 water tanks holding 3500litres, Garden shed, Security system, single remote garage & Colour bond roof.
Much loved homes of this quality & location are rarely available so don’t delay & inspect this Saturday!
- Low set brick home overlooking parkland
- Quiet Cul-de-sac location
- 558m2 Flat & fenced block
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- Renovated bathroom & separate toilet
- Air conditioned lounge, dining & kitchen
- Large covered & insulated entertaining area
- 3.2kw Solar power
- Heat pump hot water system
- 2 Water tanks holding 3500litres
- Single remote garage
- Security system
- Colour bond roof
- Garden shed
- Landscaped gardens
- Only a few minutes walk to the 150 express bus to the city
- Only a few minutes walk to primary school
- Park with playground & walkways across the street
- 3 minute drive to Sunnybank Hills shopping
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||116|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|