Perfectly positioned on the perimeter in Living Gems, Sapphire Gardens, backing on to Albert Street, delightful, rear entertainment area, beautiful landscaping, a place you will love, & soon call ‘Home’. The outlook from the living area is directly across to the Bowling Green & Tennis courts, no blank walls to obstruct your view.
No Stamp Duty to pay on entry, no Council Rates, very low energy bills (almost non- existent) & no Exit fees when you leave, no lawns to mow & lots of time to enjoy your retirement & all the amenities available.
• Lowset Hebel block dwelling with Colorbond roof
• Insulated ceiling
• 3 bedrooms
• Bedroom 2 has glass sliding door to entertainment area
• Air-conditioned – living area & master bedroom
• Modern well-appointed kitchen, pantry
• New electric oven & cook top
• Combined kitchen, dining & living room
• Exterior blinds on many windows, open or close for added privacy & light
• Tiles & floating floors throughout, no carpet
• Freshly painted & new plumbing fixtures added recently
• Modern bathroom
• Security screens
• Separate laundry & 2nd WC
• Remote lock-up carport, your vehicle is protected
• Side gate, recently sealed carport floor & driveway
• Shed with power
• Close to Motorway access (M1 & Logan)
• Midway between Brisbane & Gold Coast
• Shopping centres, medical & other amenities are just a short drive away
Everything you need for relaxation & enjoyment, is right here in the complex, e.g. Club house, tennis court, lawn bowls, pool, & much more, not to mention lots of new friends who you are yet to meet.
Call Pamela 0412 339 320 today, to arrange your personal inspection of this delightful villa.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||120|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|