This high set family home is walking distance to the train station and shopping centres, close to bus stops and surrounded by plenty of parks. The timber floors are polished with fantastic open plan living and 3 good size bedrooms.
The kitchen is neat and tidy and outlooks the massive back yard with granny flat potential at the rear of the property. And there is more…..under the house is a blank canvas to do what you would like…..
Currently rented, the tenant pays $320 per week, great investment opportunity; ring now to arrange a private inspection.
- 3 bedrooms with built-in
- 1 refurbished bathroom with modern tiles
- Double lock up garage beneath the house
- Plenty of storage downstairs with laundry and concrete tub
- Full side access to the large backyard with room for a huge shed or granny flat potential
- Exterior covered in cladding to minimise maintenance and painting costs
- Large lounge and dining area with polished floors
- 873m2 block with no neighbours at the front
- Close to shops, schools & train/buses
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?