Very rarely do homes in this sought after area of Runcorn Heights become available as this home is being offered to the market for the 1st time in 21 years & is set amongst other quality homes.
Perched on a flat 552m2 block in a quiet & elevated position to catch the breeze & enjoy the suburban views is this lovely 3 bedroom lowest brick & tile home awaiting new owners.
Stepping inside you find open plan living & dining rooms with tiled floors & air conditioning, a well equipped central kitchen which overlooks the outdoor entertaining area & backyard, 3 bedrooms with built in robes, air conditioned master bedroom, family bathroom & separate toilet, internal laundry & internal access to the 2 car garage which has drive through access to the backyard.
You will enjoy entertaining family & friends under the huge covered & insulated entertaining area which overlooks the fully fenced flat backyard with plenty of room for kids & pets to play. Great for the gardener is a 5000 ltr water tank, garden shed & the home has solar hot water.
Located just minutes walk to Runcorn Heights Primary School, 150 express bus stop to the city, parks, shops & only a short drive to Sunnybank Hills & easy access to motorways, is all part of the reasons this is a sought after location.
Much loved homes of this quality & location are rarely available so don’t delay & contact Paul to inspect today!
- Elevated position in Runcorn Heights
- Low set brick & tile home on 552m2 block
- 3 Bedrooms with built in robes
- Air conditioned master bedroom
- 1 Family bathroom & separate toilet
- Tiled & air conditioned living & dining rooms
- Well equipped central kitchen
- Huge covered & insulated entertaining area
- 2 Car garage with internal access (1 remote door)
- Drive through access to backyard from garage
- Internal laundry
- Ceiling fans & security screens
- Solar hot water
- Skylights in kitchen & bathroom
- 5000 ltr water tank & garden shed
- Fully fenced flat backyard
- Just minutes walk to Runcorn Heights primary school
- Short walk to 150 express bus stop to the city
- Walk to shops & parks
- Short drive to Sunnybank Hills & motorways
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||107|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||57|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
Runcorn Heights State School
|200 Nemies Road Runcorn QLD 4113||Primary||Government||0.24 km|
Runcorn State High School
|132 Hill Road Runcorn QLD 4113||Secondary||Government||1.65 km|
Sunnybank Hills State School
|77 Symons Road Sunnybank Hills QLD 4109||Primary||Government||1.97 km|
Kuraby Special School
|83 Alpita Street Kuraby QLD 4112||Special||Government||2.15 km|
Runcorn State School
|646 Beenleigh Road Sunnybank QLD 4109||Primary||Government||2.4 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.