Why Choose Us
Why choose our property management team & What do we do differently?
We will save you money with our low, 7% Property Management Fees
Traditional real estate agencies have high overheads, lack passion & professionalism. We are a passionate family run real estate office, who prides ourselves on providing transparent high quality service. The type of high quality service we expect to receive ourselves!! Our low overheads mean we can offer our landlords a reduced management fee, by still providing an exceptional level of service. You reap the benefits, and not to mention all of our fees are completely tax deductible. We understand you need to maximize the returns on your investment, that’s why we have one of the lowest management fees available. View Our Schedule Of Fees, available on our website
We will Maximize Your Returns
We have a strong emphasis on delivering results and improving returns to the investors whom we service. Contact us for a free appraisal to ensure you are receiving top dollar rental income.
We ensure Quality Tenants
Our Director Mark Evans spent over 10 years creating the national tenancy database (NTD), credit score and reduce my bills. He was an industry specialist on real estate fraud, consulting to many large companies and industry groups like the REIQ, REIV, REIWA to improve tenancy screening nationwide. Raine & Horne Coorparoo extensively reference check, fraud and credit check every tenant over the age of 18 against a number of databases, many of which are not used by standard real estate agents. Our extensive credit and fraud checking helps to provide you with quality tenants, giving you peace of mind in your tenant choice.
Why choose us?
We create real value for our clients, by maximizing property revenues, maintaining cost-effective operations and delivering superior levels of service. At the same time we focus on minimizing expenses, No pressure, No hype, We’ll just show you what we can do.
We know that law?
Raine & Horne Shailer Park are a property management team who knows the law and is confident in applying it. We are a company who will pay attention to the finer details, offering a superior service delivered with the utmost integrity and ethical standards.
Did you know you can change your Property Manager without upsetting your tenants during a fixed term lease? There is no cost and no hassle. Contact us today on (07) 3801 1711 to speak to our team.
- A same day response to any queries, Monday to Saturday by phone or email.
- To keep you informed and up to date with your property.
- To respect your privacy and security
- Up to date websites and advertising material, means high exposure of your property at re-letting time.
- Letting inspections conducted 6 days a week
- Highly motivated and trained staff
- Email maintenance requests for tenants, this means no delays where urgent maintenance is reported.
- Tenant rental payments paid in advance, reducing the risk of late and overdue tenant rental payments.
- We understand and confidently comply with legislation requirements
- Hassle free property management, exceeding your expectations, giving you peace of mind.