Buyers who value space & privacy will be immediately attracted to the generous proportions & tranquil leafy settings of this handsome single level residence. Set amongst quality homes in the sought-after Nattai Ponds Estate, it welcomes fine family living with light filled interiors that flow to a spacious, tiled outdoor entertaining area. This peaceful location is amid a great family neighbourhood that’s within easy access to transport, walk & cycle ways & quality schools.
- Four sizable bedrooms with BIR, including a large master-suite walk-in-robe & ensuite
- Large flowing open plan layout with separate tiled lounge, dining & family areas
- Gorgeous main bathroom perfect for the kids or guest retreat.
- Excellent chef’s gas kitchen with high-end waterfall island bench, extensive cupboard space & butler’s pantry, plantation shutters
- Cosy theatre room for those family movie nights in
- Ducted zoned reverse cycle AC & fireplace, comfort for all seasons
- Sizable laundry with external access
- Double lock-up garage with internal access, garden shed
- Side entry to the rear of the block for a boat, caravan or trailer
- North facing, faultless matured landscaped gardens & shrubs for privacy
This well-presented home built on a sizable 690sqm block has broad appeal & will not be on the market long. Move quickly to inspect, this property is conveniently located & handy to all that the Southern Highlands has to offer. Multiple options make this residence ideal for a first home buyer or savvy investor.
Google address – 12 Isedale Road Braemar (Nattai Ponds)
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||112|
|Median Rental Price||$475 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$405 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|