Property ID: 19557876
Located just 30 minutes from Bowral, 28 minutes from Goulburn and just 1hr 46mins from Sydney CBD. “Yerorlonga” is an entry level semi open to timbered hobby block, with a very comfortable home. It’s the ideal first farm or weekend getaway.
20.4ha (50.4acres*), with approx. 25 acres cleared and 25 acres wooded
- Sandstone Cottage with front veranda and large covered rear patio.
- Large country style kitchen with new Caesarstone bench top.
- Sun filled dining/sitting area that flows off the kitchen. (or a good sized study)
- 3 good sized bedrooms.
- Separate Laundry.
- Recently renovated bathroom and separate toilet.
- Combustion Wood fire.
- Gas hot water.
- Split system air-conditioning.
- 3.5 kilowatt – 12 Panel solar system.
- Tank water with filter.
THE STUDIO/ Granny Flat
- 7m x 6m Studio with Carport.
- Power with toilet and shower facilities.
- Council approved
- 9m x 9.4m Machinery shed.
- Tack Shed for the horses.
- Chook shed
- Numerous water tanks (Approx 30,000L of storage)
- Colourbond 8.5m x 6m Double Garage
- Colourbond 6m x 4m Single Car Garage
- Old round yard (will need to be fixed up)
- Loading ramp
- The property boasts 3 main horse paddocks with an old round yard and Tack Shed.
- Spring Fed Creek at the front of the property provides water all year round.
- Water troughs in main paddocks.
- Gravity fed system to house and paddocks.
- 767.3mm (30") Annually
“Yerorlonga is a great, entry level property, that lends itself to be further improved to further capitalize while offering a comfortable cottage, just a short drive South West of Bowral”
For more information or to book an inspection please contact Damien Ogilvy on M: 0423 548 147 or Stephen Reeks on M: 0438 555 088
Phone 02 4861 4444
Fax 02 4862 1346
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||1|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|