On the search for your first family home or quiet spot to retire? Then look no further than this wonderful 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home on 720sqm situated up a quiet cul-de-sac in Moss Vale. With a slow-combustion fireplace & additional gas point in the dining room, you can stay toasty warm throughout the stunning Highlands winters. The kitchen boasts a gas stove & small breakfast bar & the large window looks out over a spacious backyard backing onto a large open paddock.
This home offers
- 3 bedroom, the master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Slow-combustion fireplace & gas-point
- Small garden shed at the rear of the backyard
- Gas stove top & electric oven with ample kitchen storage
To arrange a viewing, please contact Damien Ogilvy on 0423 548 147 or Brooke Smith 0488 555 098.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||121|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$365 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|