This well priced property could possibly be referred to as a “rough diamond”, however a Diamond is still a Diamond & this sunny home on a wonderful level block represents a brilliant opportunity to acquire a property in the delightful town of Burrawang – At an entry level price!
By possibly taking advantage of the “First Home Buyers Assistance Scheme” (More info at http://www.osr.nsw.gov.au/grants/fhba) your “Great Aussie Dream” could be finally realised on this generous-sized 930m2 block, all in a quiet street & charming village.
- Magnificent private position, set well back from the road with the perfect northerly aspect which catches the sun all day
- 3-4 bedroom brick & tiled home – All waiting for your “Midas touch” so you can create your dream renovation!
- Master bedroom with built in robe. The two remaining bedrooms also have built ins
- Up to three living areas with sunny front living room which includes a possible rumpus, art studio, office or 4th bedroom
- U shaped kitchen with elec. cooking & slate floors to the eat-in/dining area
- Combustion fireplace & gas heating connection
- Functional three way bathroom with convenient separate toilet
- Great 930m2 mostly level block with large & sunny front yard & some shedding
- Only a 4 minute walk to the local Public School, Playground, General Store Cafe, Pub & The Burrawang School of Arts
Burrawang is a secluded & tranquil country village in the heart of the Highlands – Just 12 minutes to Moss Vale, 18 minutes to Bowral & 45 minutes to the coast. With a permanent population of just 100 or so & a quaint country school with around 30 children, Burrawang is a true Aussie village with a real nineteenth century charm & a number of the cottages & churches in the area that date right back to colonial times.
With neighbouring properties frequently attaining well over the 1 million dollar mark, here is a great opportunity to get into the Burrawang market – At ENTRY LEVEL. Furthermore, you can create the dream renovation of which you can truly call “Yours” – All in a quiet, family friendly & central village location.
For more information, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected]