Take advantage of this brilliant opportunity to acquire one of the only vacant large blocks of land available in Fitzroy Falls today. This is the perfect scenario for the “Tree Changer” to plan & build your dream country home.
- Beautiful blank canvas with lush green grass on a very generous land size of just under one acre
- Hidden in a very quiet no through & family friendly cul-de-sac street
- Ideal flat parcel to create your own dream home masterpiece
- Adjacent to a wonderful kids playground & bus access to quality schools just metres away
- Easy walk to the Fitzroy Falls lookout, local store & cafe & the beautiful lake & sailing club
- Just 16 minutes drive to Moss Vale, 22 minutes to Bowral & 18 minutes to Kangaroo Valley
Fitzroy Falls is a wonderful country hamlet in the Southern Highlands & is ideally situated between Bowral, Robertson, Kangaroo Valley & the Coast & is just 90 minutes from Sydney Airport & Canberra.
This blank canvas has everything to offer & to suit the most discerning of buyers. Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity & take advantage of this rare offering to commence your country life in the perfect country location.
For more information or an inspection on this brilliant parcel of land, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 [email protected] or Ashley Kersten on 0447 555 001 [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||6|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|