Secure your new home in the beautiful country town of Robertson. Nestled in a quiet street, this three bedroom home is perfect for a young family or those looking to relocate to a quiet country setting.
- Open plan kitchen & living area with fireplace & R/C unit
- Kitchen featuring electric cooking and breakfast bar
- Separate dining/living area
- New & sizable back deck overlooking the rear yard – perfect for entertaining or family time!
- Single car garage with additional separate toilet
- Large & fully fenced back yard with side access & garden shed
- All pets considered upon application
This home is in close proximity to the local amenities of Robertson, including the local school, shops & cafes as well as the Robertson Pub & award winning Pie Shop.
Only a 20 minute drive to the heart of Moss Vale & 30 minute drive to the coast, enjoy the lovely Southern Highlands & beautiful South Coast all at your finger tips!
Please call Samara Maynard, to arrange an inspection today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
Robertson Public School
|47-53 Hoddle Street Robertson NSW 2577||Primary||Government||0.88 km|
Kangaloon Public School
|1488 Kangaloon Road Kangaloon NSW 2576||Primary||Government||7.58 km|
Burrawang Public School
|24 Church Street Burrawang NSW 2577||Primary||Government||7.81 km|
Avoca Public School
|961 Sheepwash Road Avoca NSW 2577||Primary||Government||11.47 km|
Glenquarry Public School
|35 Tourist Road Glenquarry NSW 2576||Primary||Government||12.93 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.