Property ID: 19075689
Discover this circa 1920s-character cottage set on a 1,900sqm double block ideally located just minutes to both Bowral & Mittagong town centres. This light-filled cottage with high ceilings, original hardwood floors, modern country style kitchen & dining room which leads outside to a large deck that is great for entertaining or just taking in the view. The property location & zoning also lends itself for operating a business with its ideal main road frontage.
Another stunning feature is the large open plan multipurpose living room with a high-pitched ceiling with a mezzanine floor that is just perfect for storage. The room would also be ideal for someone working from home with its own separate entrance if you are seeing clients. This 1,900sqm double block can be subdivided or developed STCA & is zoned R3.
- Three good-sized bedrooms; the master with French doors leading out onto the deck
- Good-sized bright & updated bathroom
- Country galley-styled kitchen with a gas cooktop & electric oven
- Separate formal lounge room adjoining the kitchen & dining areas
- Feature fireplace keeps you warm on those cold winter nights
- Large outdoor deck for all year-round entertaining
- To the rear is a lovely garden with fruit trees, vegetable patch & a large double garage
Centrally located - close to schools, transport & recreation options – this fabulous property offers potential plus & is an opportunity not to be missed.
|Building / Floor Area||146 sqm|
Phone 02 4861 4444
Fax 02 4862 1346
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||124|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||36 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|