This cleverly designed apartment boasts open-plan living that flows onto a view optimised balcony, maximising fresh air living and entertaining opportunities.
Two bedrooms, each with its own elegantly designed bathroom are just the beginning of the beautiful spaces our architects have created.
The exceptionally finished kitchen is the heart of the home and its relationship with the living areas creates a sociable atmosphere when friends and family visit.
The apartment includes high-quality fittings and finishes including Oak timber flooring to living areas, collective rectified tiling, and stone bench-tops. The kitchen includes European appliances and designer tap-ware.
Ideal for the first home buyer, or an astute investor looking for the design and location that ticks all the boxes.
- Uninterrupted views to Stradbroke Island and beyond
- View maximising window design
- Designer kitchen with stone bench-tops and European appliances
- Oak timber flooring and rectified tiling
- Low body corporate fees
- Alfresco dining and multipurpose deck
- High podium level with infinity pool and a variety of entertaining spaces
- Car parking and storage area
- Option to purchase further storage
- Full gymnasium
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||413|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||979|
|Median Rental Price||$433 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|