• Home
  • Further Tenant Information

Further Tenant Information


Pets at the Property

Unless approved upon application, pets of any kind are not permitted in the rental property, including guest pets. If a pet is found at your property you may be found in breach of your lease agreement and you will be required to provide a receipt of an internal and external flea treatment by our preferred pest controller.


Water Usage

Please refer to your General Tenancy Agreement in regards to this. Generally speaking if you are in a free standing home that is water compliant you will liable to pay for all water usage used during the time of your tenancy. This will be charged to you with a copy of the account from the water provider stating how much water you have used and the cost per Kilolitre. Your invoice must be paid within 30 days to our office by direct deposit into our trust account stating the address of the property and that it is a payment for water, so this is not credited to your ledger as a rental payment.


Smoke Alarms

Do not under any circumstances remove smoke alarms or remove the batteries from the smoke alarms in your rental property. If you think there is a problem with your smoke alarm, change the batteries. , If this does not resolve the issue, please report this to your Property Manager immediately. Smoke Alarms are put in place for the safety of the occupiers and the property, and it is legislated that they must be working at all times.


Misplaced Keys

If you have misplaced your keys during business hours you may come to our office and borrow our office set, upon proof of identity. There is no guarantee your Property Manager has a full set of keys for each property so we suggest you call the office first.

If you have misplaced your keys after hours, you may call a locksmith to assist you back into the property. This will be at the tenants cost.

IMPORTANT! Most modern window fly screens can only be removed from the inside of the property. Attempting to remove them from the outside will result in damage to the fly screen frame work, and will result in the fly screen having to be repaired or replaced at your cost. This may cost more than what it would cost to have a locksmith attend the property to allow you access back in.


Property Damage

If property damage has occurred you are obligated to let us know immediately, or on the next business day if occurring on a weekend or public holiday.



It is important to note that the utmost care must be taken to ensure that you do not infringe on disrupting your neighbours with noise. Loud music, parties or otherwise can disrupt a neighbours right to peace and the quiet enjoyment of their residence. This also includes your obligation to ensure that your visitors are not disrupting neighbours when walking from your premises to their parked vehicles. A notice will be issued and can lead to eviction if formal complaints are made.



<<Back to Tenant Information