Step inside the front door and you feel secluded in your own private sanctuary and yet you are so handy to city life and conveniences. Rise Place Park is across the road and it’s just a few minutes walk to Moggill State School, with Bellbowrie Shopping Plaza a five-minute drive away.
The hard work has been done – Freshly painted with new carpets and upgraded landscaping, so it’s ready to welcome your family for relaxing and entertaining.
An entertainers kitchen is the heart of this home. It has an abundance of bench space, large pantry and adjoins the family, dining and outdoor spaces.
If a pool is on your wish list there is definitely room and access to add one in the private and secluded back yard.
• Huge formal carpeted lounge
• Expansive tiled family, dining and kitchen stands up to the rigors of family everyday living
• Entertainers kitchen with expansive bench space and storage.
• King sized master bedroom with a big WIR and double vanity ensuite bathroom
• Undercover alfresco area is perfect for entertaining
• Air Conditioning, Ceiling fans, Security screens
• Large internal laundry
• Security Screens
• AC & fan
• Double remote garage
• Private fully fenced yard on 700m2 lot
Add your special touches and this will be an amazing place to call home, so call Char for inspection times before this opportunity is gone.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|