This large “A” frame two storey family home is ready to move and situated on a massive level 1416m2 block nestled amongst the native trees and backs onto De Graaf Street, from here there is entry into the back yard.
There is space for a pool, granny flat, 2nd house or his toys, the choices are yours.
There is also side access which leads to a fully powered two bay shed, this can be transformed into whatever you like.
It’s a solid home with exposed timber beams, has been painted inside and carpets changed, it is spacious modern and comfortable with 2 living areas, there is a gallery style kitchen with lots of bench space and storage, from the kitchen you can look out into the back yard and watch the kids play whilst you’re cooking.
There is very little work to be done except for a coat of paint outside the house, all you have to do is move in and enjoy what this property has to offer, it is perfect for any buyer looking for space, tranquility, privacy and something different. This property will definitely not last very long, so be quick, be the first to see, first to buy!
More amazing features include:
- 4 Bedrooms with built in robes, 2 bedrooms with attic storage
- Gallery style kitchen with lots of bench space and storage
- Separate family room
- Bathroom upstairs & extra WC downstairs
- Large living and dining area off the kitchen
- Separate laundry
- Fireplace in the living area
- Lots of storage areas throughout the home
- Large outdoor paved entertainment area
- Fully powered 2 bay shed
- NBN connection
- Massive 1416M2 fully fenced allotment
Be quick to secure this amazing property! call Tammy now for further details or to arrange an inspection.