Routine Inspections - What to Expect
Routine Inspections and Photos
We will conduct a routine inspection of the property after the first 6 weeks of occupation and thereafter, every 3-4 months. You will receive sufficient notice prior to the inspection taking place and you should contact your Property Manager if you need to reschedule the appointment. The main purpose of the inspection is to ensure the property is being well maintained and to check for any required repairs.
Both internal and external photos will be taken during routine inspections. These photos are only for office and landlord records and are not shown publicly.
Routine Inspection Guide – What we look out for at inspections
Inside the Property
- Walls/light switches/doorways and doors are clean & undamaged
- The carpets are clean & stain free
- The windows and screens are clean & undamaged
- The kitchen area is clean and oven/stove top is free of burnt on food & carbon staining
- Shower, bathroom and toilet, laundry and all tiling is clean & undamaged
Outside the Property
- The lawns are freshly cut/edged and maintained
- Gardens tidy & presentable/weeds removed
- Rubbish/lawn clippings removed
- Oil stains removed to carports, garages & driveways