This lovely Spacious brick house is Built on a sizeable 698m2 approx. land, is perfect for those who need the space to spread out, this house is fantastic for a growing family or an investor looking to extend their Portfolio. On the leased for $1,950 PCM, it makes a sizeable rental return if you’re looking for a secure investment property. Situated in a peaceful and quiet street with in short distance to Springvale south Primary School, Keys borough Secondary College, Alex Nelson Reserve, McKay Shopping Centre, Parkmore Shopping Centre and close to Public Transport and amenities.
Upon entry you are greeted with hard wood polished floorboards throughout to all spacious bedrooms with Built in Robes plus a study room with the family room nearby.
Furthermore, enjoy street frontage, tidy gardens and a private driveway that leads to the single lock up garage, the home is finished with a beautiful backyard with a shed and a handy water tank,
- Three huge bedrooms with BIR plus one extra study room and a sunroom which can be use at the 4th and 5th bedrooms.
- Two huge kitchens with lots of quality cabinetry for storage, all stainless-steel appliances
- Open Plan Living area is joining with the dining area which lead to the kitchen and are joining with the second meals area.
- A huge sunroom with full of sunlight is joining with the second kitchen.
- Central Cooling system with 2 extra wall air conditioning, plus wall gas heather.
- Well maintained backyard with shed/workshop
Call us today to inspect and discover more yourself. Do not miss out this huge home if you have a large family.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||48|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|