Set on a generous 589m² allotment, this fully renovated brick veneer two bedrooms house has offer a good opportunity to living in and develop at the same time. Located in the heart of Dandenong North, just a short distance to Emerson School, Lyndale Greens Primary School, St Gerard’s Primary School, Dandenong Plaza, Waverley Gardens shopping centre short drive to train station, easy access to Monash, East Link FWY and Dandenong Hospital.
It comprises with
• 2 good size bedrooms with BIRs and fully hardwood floor board throughout.
• 1 huge size of kitchen adjoining with dining area with great condition gloss white
Tupac cup-board soft close, stainless steel range hood, electric oven, and gas hot
• 1 good size lounge room with hardwood floor board throughout.
• Modern updated bathroom & toilet with tiles throughout and plus a second private
• Private Laundry room with tiles throughout and access to the back yard.
• A quality Rinnai Infinity gas hot water service with adjusted temperature & remote
• Panasonic reverse cycle air conditioner for your family to enjoy in the summer.
• Fully timber floorboard throughout except wetting area plus ducted heating.
• Huge back yard area which offer a good opportunity to build an extra unit or
This fully renovate 2 bedrooms brick home is a rare opportunity in Dandenong North. Be quick call today do not miss out this rare opportunity.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||170|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|