If you are looking for a spacious home with comfort, then this one will be perfect for you. This beautiful house located in a prime position of Hampton park and with a rectangular block of land of 628m2 (Appro.) Walking distance to Hampton Park Shopping Centre, Hampton Park Library, River Gum Creek Linear Reserve, Hampton Park Uniting Church “Uniting Place”, St Kevin’s Primary School and many more amenities around Hampton Park. This wonderful 4 bedrooms plus a study which can be use as a 5th bedrooms have plenty more features to offer:
• A master bedroom with BIR and ENSUITE with floorboard through out
• 3 good sized bedrooms with BIR, floorboard throughout.
• Huge Living area joining with a large dining room with carpet throughout, great for
• Second family room is joining with a modem kitchen. All stainless-steal appliance
plus lot of cupboard for storage.
• 1 study room that can be easily turned into a 5th bedroom.
• Massive windows throughout the house provides great view of the outside, fresh
breeze and natural light to come through to warm you and your family.
• Very spacious front and backyard for your children or pets to play and immerse
themselves or perfect for those weekend BBQ’s and gatherings.
• It’s also comes with the shed to store your gardening utility and other supplies.
There are a lot more features for you to see and discovery. This gorgeous home is ready for you and your family to settle. So what are you waiting for?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||266|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||50|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|