14 Wahroonga Avenue, Keysborough, VIC 3173
INVESTING IN A RENOVATED HOME IS A WISE DECISION.
We're excited about this one! This immaculate brick family home offers 4 bedrooms quality finishes and is exceptionally well maintained, perfectly positioned in a highly sought after and convenient location. It's full of charm with features such as high raked ceilings, a flat block 537m2 (approx.) and a red-hot price tag! The reverse-cycle air-conditioning keeps you warm and comfortable throughout the year, and the large (easy-to-clean) tiles give the room a feeling of space. This elegantly styled residence also features a generous master with an ensuite and walk-in-robe.
This home is the perfect choice for those looking for contemporary living with an oversized floorplan and excellent income potential. Outside, the large courtyard is ideal for entertaining in the fresh air and is surrounded by well-established gardens.
• Set in a quiet street, close to schools, shops, sporting facilities and parkland
• A separate powder room services guests to this lovely property
• Tiled living area for easy maintenance
• Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Stylishly appointed bathrooms feature floor-to-ceiling tiles.
• Private outdoor entertainment area to relax and entertain A peaceful home nestled among great neighbours is conveniently located near shops, public transport, schools. Enjoy your years here in this lovely neighbourhood with all the amenities nearby.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L15940415
- Property Type:House
- Building / Floor Area:185 sqm
- Land Area:537 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||252|
|Median Rental Price||$562.5 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|