Be prepared to be amazed by this gorgeous single level brick home. Only four and a half years young, this home sits on a 400m2 rectangular block in the leafy Somerfield Estate.
From the moment you step into this luxurious home you will be wowed by the modern neutral palette, quality finishes and stylish pizazz. Just imagine moving your belongings in and immediately enjoying your warm surroundings inside which then flow outside to an easy maintenance rear yard via a large deck. No expense has been spared in this delightful home.
Just a short distance to Mt Hira College, Haileybury, Sirius College, Resurrection School, Chandler Park Primary School, Parkmore Shopping Centre, Shark Fin Inn, Parkmore Reserve and Pirate Park. Easy access to Dandenong Bypass, the Eastlink and much more.
This beautiful home is offering:
• A spacious master bedroom with a fully tiled Ensuite, WIR and quality carpet
• 3 good sized bedrooms with BIR’s carpeted throughout
• Beautiful modern kitchen with Caeserstone bench-top, island bench, 900mm gas
freestanding cooker with range-hood, feature lighting and stainless steel dishwasher
• Adjoining the kitchen are the spacious, cosy dining and living rooms with stunning
garden views and quality floorboards throughout
• Modern family bathroom, fully tiled with separate toilet
• Versatile laundry with plenty of storage space
• Additional spacious rumpus room, perfect for family or entertainment time
• Central heating and evaporative cooling throughout the whole house
• Low maintenance gardens with artificial turf, huge timber decking and extra parking
at the front
• Double lock up garage with remote controls
If you are looking for something luxurious with convenience, definitely don’t miss this opportunity to call it yours.
Pick up your phone and call us today before it’s too late!!!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||268|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|